- About us
- What happens when your Pet is on holiday?
- Book Now
- Your Pet also needs a holiday
Ralun Kennels was established in Durban by Major Ralph Lundgren in 1956 (hence the name Ra-lun) and has long since been synonymous with a loving, safe and professional environment for pet owners to entrust the safekeeping of their furry friends
Ralun is currently owned and has been run by the Badham Family since 1990. We believe we have upheld those original core values and over the past years earned a reputation as one of the best kennels in the country. We at Ralun are passionate about what we do for your pet. We continually strive to give you and your pet unrivaled complete pet services in a loving, safe, environment away from home.
As you view our facilities and services offered please note that we have an open door policy at Ralun (KZN and Gauteng). We encourage you to pop in during office hours so we can show you what we can do for your pet.
What happens when your Pet is on holiday?
- We take Pet nutrition extremely important.
- Should your Pet require any medication we will assist to ensure they don’t miss it
- Your Pets are on holiday so they need some activities too!
- We monitor the behaviour of our Pet guests to ensure they are always happy.
- We ensure one on one time with our amazing team and our Pet Guests
- Through our Ralun Dog Stars we offer Puppy Kindergarten to Advanced Training.